How To Remove Individual Eyelash Extensions At Home BY YOURSELF? ZX012
Usually the eyelash extension will fall off after 4-6 weeks.
If you want to remove the eyelash extension in advance and do not want to go to salon,
you can remove it by yourself at home.
Now let us share how to remove eyelashes extension at home by yourself.
1. Use remover
● Remove eye makeup first.
Remove mascara and eyeliner with gentle makeup remover to help see natural eyelashes
● Put eyepads on the lower lashes
● Take out the remover and apply remover evenly to the root of eyelashes
● Wait for 20 minutes after applying
● Remove eyelash extensions gently with tweezer
● Clean the eyelashes with lash foam cleanser
● Use black cotton to check?whether the eyelashes are clean, many technicians do not check whether to unload clean,only with a black cotton stick to detect, can you find that there are some remover has not been cleaned up.
2. Use water steam
● Hot water steam is benfit to loose eyelash extensions, so you can heat a bowl of water in the microwave oven, and the hot water should be hot enough to produce steam
● Face the bowl about 10 minutes, let your head be around a towel, and let the surrounding water steam stay near the face.
3. Use Olive oil
● Wet olive oil with cotton ball or cotton pad, wipe eyelash root with cotton ball, pay attention not to touch eyes.
Continuously wipe the eyelashes until the planted false eyelashes fall completely.
● Clean olive oil on eyes with gentle water.
4. Use gel remover
● Extrude a drop of gel remover
● The left hand holds the general cotton swab, the right hand holds the small cotton swab, the left cotton swab is used to the removing eyelashes be placed on the left cotton swab.
● The small cotton swab in your right hand placed gel remover, the amount of gel remover can cover eyelashes.
After soaking gel remover, you carefully remove the eyelash extensions.
● The dip two cotton swabs into makeup remover, clean eyelashes to ensure the eyelashes are cleaning.
5. Use makeup remover
● Pour makeup remover onto cotton swab, the cotton swab slips through the root of eyelashes, let makeup remover apply into eyelashes.
● Folding cotton pairs with wet eye lip makeup remover, cover on eyelashes, dissolve the mascara on the false eyelashes and separate true lashes and false lashes.
● Slip the roots of eyelashes with a cotton stick, and the false lashes will fall off.
Contact Sophia for more information
Sophia: whatsapp: +86 135 7380 4926
Starting with private label eyelashes is a good story. Creating your own eyelash brand to help beauty lovers realize their good wishes and get more happiness is a sacred cause. At this time, you may wonder how to create your own e...>2021-09-15 23:40:12
If you want to start your own fake eyelash brand business, then you must understand the best 11 false eyelash supplier website.
There are many benefits to starting your own eyelash brand. If you plan to do eyelash business for a long time, you must create your own eyelash brand. So how to start your own eyelash brand? This is not difficult. Today we will d...>2021-08-27 21:25:15
Are you thinking about Starting up an eyelash extension business?
Not only are eyelash extensions all the rage these days but this business also has a relatively low upfront cost.
Of course, despite this, we still understand t...>
Due to the impact of covid-19, the semi-finished products of premade fans lash are in short supply, but in the face of most demand from the market, what should we do?2021-08-04 17:16:34
Pandora eyelash extension are made of 100% Korean imported high-grade material P...>More >>
Our one-second blooming eyelashes are made of high-quality Korean PBT fiber, wit...>More >>
The DN series mink eyelash are newly developed series, they are 100% real mink c...>More >>
Our matte lash extensions are classic best selling products.Only customers who p...>More >>
Ellipse flat lash extensions are available in a variety of curls, suitable for a...>More >>
We are an excellent eyelash supplier in China for many years. We produce high-qu...>More >>
This eyelash glue is our latest glue suitable for sensitive eyes. It has an excl...>More >>